Day 2 – Science Week
1. What is the smallest flightless bird?
2. Which metal is used to make computer microchips?
3. In food science, what do the initials GM stand for?
4. What is measured in Lux units?
5. What is the name of the device used to convert sound to electricity?
Answers to Day 1 (Monday 14th November) Questions
1. 24 ribs
2. Nitrogen (78% of air)
3. Barometer measures air pressure
4. Mercury is the only liquid metal at room temperature
5. Christian Bernard carried out the first heart-transplant