Science Week Day 4 – Thursday 17th November
1.Which planet has a year which is shorter than its day?
2. The piece of cartilage which divides the nose into two separate chambers is called what?
3. What is the chemical symbol for Gold?
4. What is the common name for Ascorbic Acid?
5. Who invented the Lightning Conductor?
Answers to Day 3 Questions (Wednesday)
1. Hydrogen sulphide smells like rotten eggs
2. Radioactivity is measured with a Geiger Counter
3. Elephants are the longest living land mammal after man
4. Pine trees are the source of turpentine
5. Bone marrow is where red blood cells are made